About the Firm
Experienced Fayetteville Lawyers Guide North Carolina Residents Through Legal Challenges
Providing legal assistance to those facing family law issues or criminal charges
Most people go years without needing legal assistance. But when things don't go as planned, a good North Carolina lawyer can help you weather the storm. At Devan & Null PLLC, we know how to be that rock of stability and beacon of guidance throughout the legal challenges that regular people in Fayetteville often face. When unexpected legal trouble or family strife disrupts your life, our goal is to get you back to normal as quickly and painlessly as possible.
A reputable law firm dedicated to helping North Carolina families
As a husband-and-wife legal team, Laura Devan and Jeffrey Null each have 23 years of legal experience in North Carolina. Jeffrey has built a reputation over decades of experience in private practice litigation and criminal justice advocacy and has tried hundreds of cases before North Carolina courts. Meanwhile, Laura devoted her career to representing clients in the area of family law and volunteering for local nonprofits before being appointed one of ten District Court Judges in Cumberland County in 2008 where she served until 2016.Our attorneys put families first, offering extensive knowledge about all family law and criminal defense issues, unparalleled accessibility, and real value for people in Fayetteville seeking legal advice. Consider what sets us apart:
- Our reputation in the community — We are known for being the only local firm to include both a former family law judge and a former assistant district attorney. With trial experience in more than 1,000 cases, we know how to handle any matter that comes our way. Moreover, we’ve spent more than 20 years giving back to the community through public service and community volunteer work.
- Our focus on your family — As a family-owned firm, we understand the value and importance of family. Whether you are dealing with an issue directly related to family law or a criminal charge that could have a significant impact on those you love, we’ll never stop fighting for the best interests of the whole family.
- The personalized attention we provide — You’ll never have a hard time reaching us. We respond to questions and other communications promptly and are mindful of the specific details that make each of our clients and cases unique.
Clients of Devan & Null can expect a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere, compassionate and dedicated attorneys with a proven track record of success, and realistic legal solutions for their families.
Areas of Practice
We provide the legal services that Fayetteville needs most
Having spent our careers both in public service and private practice in North Carolina, we focus our practice on the areas people need most:
- Traffic violations and criminal defense — Whether defending against an unjustified charge or citation or ensuring fair treatment from the justice system, we put decades of criminal defense experience in your corner.
- Family law — Family-related legal matters are never easy to deal with. But parents and families in Fayetteville can count on Devan & Null to provide compassionate and practical help with the full range of family law issues during this difficult time.
As a family-owned and family-oriented Fayetteville law firm, our goal is to help people with the types of legal problems that anyone can face. We aim to help our clients chart the most beneficial and painless path to resolving their domestic and criminal issues so they can move on with their lives.
Call our Fayetteville lawyers for help with criminal charges and family law problems
When you become a client of Devan & Null PLLC, you put nearly a half-century of legal experience in your corner. We are conveniently located on Fountainhead Lane in Fayetteville, North Carolina, blocks from the Hay Street exit of US 401 and from the courthouse. We are accessible to local military bases and offer consultations by appointment from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., weekdays. To schedule your consultation with one of our attorneys, call 910-745-6645 or contact us online
. Take the first step today to putting your legal troubles behind you.